Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Golf Cognoscente to launch at PGA Show in Orlando

How does it feel to go against the grain of gloom and doom ... I am happy to say ... FABULOUS!!!!

Who in the right mind would think of launching a new multimedia project in Golf right now? I'll go with the words of Joe Puskarich of Foundation Golf custom slacks...."You are considered a renegade in the Golf business." ... I'll take that quote any day and proudly wear the title of renegade.

When a labor of love comes to fruition, it seems like it has a self propelling energy ... like-minded people create this "fraternity" and it grows from there. I have to say a large part of the mind boggling progress of Golf Cognoscente is word of mouth -- six degrees of separation? Try one degree of separation ... everybody involved in our project seems to know just the right people!

From our visit to other worldly Stone Eagle in Palm Desert or as I like to say "On top of the world" with my dear friend Al Geiberger, to a conversation with Todd Rohrer of MacKenzie Golf Bags saying: " I don't know what I can contribute financially, but I want to be a part of this." ... to Eddie Fadel, president of Ashworth giving us the supreme compliment:" Having John Ashworth on the cover is a BIG deal!"

Let me not omit my good friend and net worker extraordinaire Scott Clark, president of Lost Ball Productions in San Francisco, who at 32? ... has the art of networking down like nobodies business! Scott from me to you, it is a privilege to work with you!

Ooohhh ... how about The Shivas Irons Society and it's fearless leader Steve Cohen? Let me tell you, if you are a Golf Aficionado you just HAVE to join. Visit www.shivas.org and give them some money for a membership ... it will be the best money you spend in 2008!

I guess it is apparent by now, that we LOVE what we do and we just can't wait to have everybody share in what we believe will redefine the Golf publishing and HD/video business as we know it. Golf Cognoscente -- the authority on the luxury lifestyle of Golf!

No comments: