Monday, July 14, 2008

Absence makes the heart ...for the game ... grow fonder

Coming back from a week in Mexico without golf due to rain, it made me realize how the game affects my life. Playing the game gives me not only a creative outlet, but also is such a great way to get to know people. Having enjoyed the culture, people and traditions of Mexico in Tijuana, Mexico City and Cuernavaca, it feels good to be back in the good old US of A. My decision to extend my stay in California is sinking in and in the next eight months I will be reporting from the West Coast.

On the Fashion front LA is a hip place and I am looking forward to play the great courses and reporting on the threads of California. I will also be visiting with some California based companies like adidas and Ashworth. If anyone has any great tips, let me know. I will be in the Thousand Oaks/LA area. I have played Trump National and Lost Canyons and will be playing Bel-Air Country Club soon.

On Tour it looks like Anthony Kim will be a spirited addition to the Ryder Cup team. His belt buckle is certainly getting the attention from the Fashion cognoscenti … belt buckles on both Tours are making a splash … Rocco Mediate, Annika Sorenstam, Suzann Pettersen and Lorena Ochoa are all sporting very cool buckles custom made per their instructions.

Starting next week I will be doing in-depth features on various Fashion companies.
Stay tuned and remember … the player that is dressed to kill always has the advantage … and always will.

No comments: